They’re just strawberries dipped in chocolate but they’d make a nice peice for a party.
Tumblr en We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/78562995/via/thinkpink808
I’ve decided to make a new series of posts that will highlight what’s trending @TheCakeBar!!!
I’m trying to add new twists to the blog and make it more interesting for you guys!
So….above are pictures that I’ve collected recently or over the years from wonderful blogs all over the internet with fantastic fall themed recipes!
These are all autumn related recipes that give great tips or are great for those chilly fall nights, rainy days, indoor get-togethers, movie nights@home etc!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes and tutorials!
Stay tuned for other ‘themed’ trends posts. I’ll have them all tagged here
- Pumpkins 101 (part 1 and 2) - a list of different pumpkin varieties and what they are best used for (cooking, carving, baking) Not all pumpkin varieties are good for baking!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Swiss Roll - So festive and pretty! perfect for halloween or thanksgiving!
- Classic Hot Cocoa - Really? do I need to say why?? :)
- Fall Simple Syrups (many recipes) Try these different recipes on your favorite fall drinks like teas, lattes, coffee drinks, alcoholic beverages…. or you can use these to soak cakes and other desserts… be creative!
- Vanilla Bean Marshmallows Yes you can make your own marshmallows… perfect for chilly autumn nights!
- Orange Roses Elegant Cake - Beautiful orange colored rose cake perfectly themed for fall.
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree - Homemade pumpkin puree, no need to buy it canned if you don’t want to! It’s the perfect base recipe for fall desserts that ask for pumpkin puree (cakes, drinks, pies, custards etc!)
- Aztec Mexican Hot Chocolate - spicy and sure to smell and taste like fall!
- Not so Caramel Mini Apples autumn twigs make the perfect fall decoration for these rustic beauties!